Learn to walk... again!
Steppy Pants, the most realistic walking simulator you'll play this year!
Keep your cool when faced with insurmountable odds, like reckless drivers and an inexplicable inability to step on sidewalk cracks.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll remember just how much fun you can have walking down the street. We've been playing this game non-stop for months and it still makes us chortle!
OUT NOW on the App Store and Google Play!
Role - Designer (Live Ops)
Lead Design for Steppy Pants updates 1.2 through 1.6 in a small, focused strike team. Over the course of these updates we more than doubled the content of the original game, and provided three new modes for players to enjoy.
- Designed, balanced and shipped three new game modes within tight constraints. Often using seasonal tie-ins.
- Considerable work on new feedback systems, rulesets and input design.
- Listened to, and interpreted feedback from, a large international player base (10 Million+) and tailored live content accordingly.
- Designed a simple mission system to give short-term goals, while keeping it friendly for diverse player skillsets/skill levels.
- Added a cosmetic badge system that provided players new ways to show off and socially compare, as well as long-term goals.
- Modelled additional characters and environments for all updates.
- Supported the engineer by prototyping and implementing basic functionality in C# UnityScript.