BEARS vs. ART
Greedy millionaires have opened abstract art galleries to display and admire their latest work. Now Rory the bear is ready to fight back against the pointless pieces invading his home!
Discover 150 galleries with exciting puzzles around every corner. Plan your moves carefully or race the clock in timed challenges to destroy every painting on every wall. Each painting is protected by sneaky security measures including lasers, spikes and mind-bending portals. Not to mention snooty guests, nosy security guards and art-snatching thieves!
Who knew art galleries could be so hazardous?
Role - Designer
- Worked as one of two designers on the project through concept, soft-launch, global launch & live ops.
- Comprehensive design work cross many areas of the final game; level design, user interface, control schemes, feedback systems, free-to-play systems etc.
- Designed and developed 100's of levels.
- Conducted extensive playtesting and iteration cycles on control schemes, level designs and overall progression/pacing.
- Helped design and maintain vision on an in-house level editor.
- Designed and implemented over 50% of the game's UI using an in-house tool/scripting.
- Took over a lead design role for a six month soft-launch & live ops period.
- Ran numerous successful split tests (A/B tests) targeting various KPI's.
Designed a casual-friendly RPG system that doubled the project's retention numbers.